1995 numar kountry star parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WARD1995

Hello
I am a new member and i have a 1995 Numar Kountry Star 38' class A with a slide out that we purchased a couple years ago. It has a damaged rear baggage door from what looks like a gas pump miscalculation and i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to get parts to replace the door?

I would pay someone to fix it before buying a new door. The price of a new door would probably give you a heart attack. There are RV salvage yards that might have one more reasonably that a new one or a repair.

WARD1995 said:
Hello
I am a new member and i have a 1995 Numar Kountry Star 38' class A with a slide out that we purchased a couple years ago. It has a damaged rear baggage door from what looks like a gas pump miscalculation and i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to get parts to replace the door?

If you are searching on line for parts it would probably be better to correctly spell the brand name of your coach, Newmar. I bet you would get more hits/returns that way.

Good luck with your search.

I bought a hard to find part for my rig from these guys: http://visonerv.com/  The stuff is a little pricey but they may have what you need. The site is pretty primitive but they are helpful on the phone.
jor

Back
Top Bottom