Mayweather vs McGregor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If people can't seem to slow down in a school zone even after seeing children and the crossing guards, they need to have the fines doubled. Folks just need to slow down.

kdbgoat said:
If people can't seem to slow down in a school zone even after seeing children and the crossing guards, they need to have the fines doubled. Folks just need to slow down.
They sure slow down in Florida. The sheriffs are just plain unnecessary at crosswalks.

I really don't mind thread drift, especially in the Shade Tree.  Many times over the years I have caused it to happen.  But M vs. McG to crossing guards and child safety is really creative.  Kudos!    ;D ;D

Tom and Margi said:
I really don't mind thread drift, especially in the Shade Tree.  Many times over the years I have caused it to happen.  But M vs. McG to crossing guards and child safety is really creative.  Kudos!    ;D ;D
Thread drift never bothers me at all. That is the way conversation goes in real life. I wish I understood why some people get so upset at thread drift. On this forum it is not so much of a problem but on some forums I have belonged it is a really big deal but no one has ever explained why it is a big deal.

The Lab used to box for a living, then worked as crossing guard when he retired. ;D

kdbgoat said:
The Lab used to box for a living, then worked as crossing guard when he retired. ;D

Shouldn't a Lab that used to box be considered a Boxer?

When I was younger we had a boxer. Her name was Tinkerbell. We nicknamed her 'Stink Tinky' (true story). Can you guess why?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom