CONNECTING HDMI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captaincoors

I have a 2011 Winnebago access premier 31np.  I need to connect an HDMI to the back of the Jensen tv but there is not way in this world to access the back of the tv.  Has anyone had the same problem and solved it? Thanks

You may have to remove the tv, which may take some discovery. Cabinet may have facing held with screws (hidden under covering buttons) or there may be screws or bolts through the sides from adjacent cabinets. Cabinetry varies widely by make, model and floor plan layout.

Trying to figure out how Winnebago installed anything is a voyage of discovery. You will need to poke around and maybe pull up some trim or call or email Winnebago Owner Relations, those guys should have install details.

While I am not familiar with your RV, look on the side of the tv and see if it's an hdmi port, many do.  Look at the tv manual if you can!t see the side.  Often you can get a hand in there and hook it up.

We had a similar problem.  In our case, there is a dvd player connected to the tv with an hdmi cable.  I bought an hdmi hub.  Plug the cable that was going to the dvd player, and this box gives you four hdmi ports.  Also includes a remote control to select which port you want to use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom