No power to coach in 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

webdzyner

Good Morning,

My husband and I have been reading through forums and trying to figure out our power issue.  We have a 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37 pct.  We just had trim to the slide repaired at the rv shop.  When we got home I fired up the generator to clean the camper for an upcoming trip. 
The generator started and ran.  No AC, no lights.

We have also connected to shore power, still no A/C or lights  We get power to the microwave, TV's and outlets and the slides will open and close.  Lights, A/C's and panel which the controls slides, etc are not working.

We have checked all the breakers in the breaker box, checked all of the fuses, all are good.  We checked power at the inverter and converter and all are working. I checked amps from the batteries this morning and they are putting out 13.

We are stumped and are hoping to find an answer as we are planning a trip with the grandkids this weekend.

webdzyner said:
Good Morning,

My husband and I have been reading through forums and trying to figure out our power issue.  We have a 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37 pct.  We just had trim to the slide repaired at the rv shop.  When we got home I fired up the generator to clean the camper for an upcoming trip. 
The generator started and ran.  No AC, no lights.

We have also connected to shore power, still no A/C or lights  We get power to the microwave, TV's and outlets

webdzyner
On my coach a tripped output circuit breaker on my inverter will cause a similar loss of 120VAC power.

Back
Top Bottom