Quartzsite rv show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henkelphoto

Hi guys,

A friend of mine will be spending the winter in Quartzsite this year and he's invited me to join him for a few days during the huge rv show there in January. I would like to bring my camper down so as not to be a burden on him but am wondering if I'll be able to find a spot in the BLM area to place my camper when I arrive in late January. Being that it's a dry camp, I will want to use my generator and don't want to be too close to others who will probably be using their generators also. What's the thoughts?

Also, are there a lot of campers to look at, or is it mostly a parts and chachkies type of thing?

As far as space, there's a whole desert around town and lots of places to stay. As far as a lot of RVs on display, it all depends on your point of view. There are quite a few. The Big Tent appears to have been taken over by flea market vendors, but it's worth seeing, if you've never been there.

This forum has a get together there every year during the RV show week. We'll probably be there again this year.

From our forum library, here's some info on Quartzsite. Invite all your RVing friends, there'll be plenty of room for you all.

With thousands of BLM acres, finding space to park is not a problem!  You can join the RV Forum group at Road/Section 541 which is two miles south of town on the west side of U.S. 95.  We usually have anywhere from 20-50 rigs in our area.  It's fun to put names to faces and there are a lot of knowledgeable people who are willing to help newbies.

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom