Does anyone know where I can find this awning part?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Graycat

I don't even know what to call it when doing a search.  I found an ebay ad that had this part along with a torsion rod, but we only need this part.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 65
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 39
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 39
What make and model awning is it?  Online parts sites such as PPLmotorhome.com have extensive parts lists and can get anything that is still in production, but they need the awning model number to look up parts.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
What make and model awning is it?  Online parts sites such as PPLmotorhome.com have extensive parts lists and can get anything that is still in production, but they need the awning model number to look up parts.

That's the problem.  We can't find anything on the awning.  I did contact someone selling it on ebay and bought it.  I just hope it's the right one.  The seller said that part isn't sold separately, only with the torsion rod.  And since this part broke, the torsion rod may need to be replaced too anyway.

Thanks Old Radios.  I looked on your link, but without knowing the name of the part, I couldn't find it.  I ordered it from ebay even though it came with a torsion rod I don't need.

Back
Top Bottom