national park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danford50

the park just wondering if there is a length limit in national park in Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, talking about in a class a motorhomes.

Depends on the Campsite, within the Campground you are staying at. What I mean to say is that every campground has a variety of campsites that will accommodate motor homes. But not all campgrounds are conducive to motor homes. You will find a campground, check on sites like Reserve America where many National/State Parks are listed.

You can easily look this up by opening www.recreation.gov and searching for campgrounds in a specific national park.  They vary considerably, but www.recreation.gov will give maximum lengths for all of its campsites. 

If you can't find an open campground to fit your rig inside the park, there are always RV parks nearby that will accommodate you. We always prefer to stay in the park, but some times that just isn't possible. You lose some time in driving, but you gain hookups! Hardly any NPS sites have hookups, and those that do fill up quickly.

danford50 said:
the park just wondering if there is a length limit in national park in Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, talking about in a class a motorhomes.
Yes there are limits on some campgrounds. I have not found a NP website which doesn't have info on their website which at least has SOME info about length limits in their campsites.  I am not saying the info is in bold letters on the opening page.  Many times you have to poke around quite a bit to find it.

BTW, any particular NP.  There are a lot in the area you mention.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom