When to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James Journey

We've owned our RV only a year but my husband is just not wanting any part of this adventure. When is the best time of year to sell a used RV?

James Journey said:
We've owned our RV only a year but my husband is just not wanting any part of this adventure. When is the best time of year to sell a used RV?

I think the spring time would be the best. People are out and about after being cooped up all winter. They don't want to buy one in the fall and have it sit all winter. But it may sell faster in the fall if someone has the cash. If I wanted to buy, I would buy in the fall but that's me.

It will depend on your location as well - if you live in the great white north best wait till spring. In the warmer climates you may find a buyer any time of year.

Well,  If you have a Winnebago Journey 36M and your basically going to give it away just to get out of it, the best time to sell is right now.  There is no need to list it anywhere just let me know and I will be good enough to come and get you out of it for the sake of your marriage -I'm here to help.

Usually in the spring in snow states but depending how bad you want to sell it. Best way to show it is with a person able to walk in and flip anything on and see that it works. Frig on etc.

The next few months might be a good time here in TX.  Every picture of the flood damage has damaged RV's.  Lots of them are going to need to be replaced.

Spring is probably the best time, as people are planning the summer vacation, but lots of people are snowbirds and might be looking this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom