1st time Class B owner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

89DodgeIslanderVan

My gf and i are the proud owners of an 89 Dodge Islander Goldstream! We Specifically had our eyes open for this model and layout, so we jumped at the opportunity when this baby came up for sale. For the most part its in good shape but we're still in the process of finding out whats good and what needs work (this weekend we found out the hot water tank/heater has a massive water leak somewhere :-\). Overall though we're happy with it and dont mind putting in some time, $$$, and TLC to bring her back to her former glory. Being new to the Rv world, any information would be good and im interested in talking with anyone who has some knowledge on these class B beauties!

Cheers!
Ryan

Attachments

• Resized_20170905_195735(1).jpeg
    Resized_20170905_195735(1).jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 45
Nice rig :)), I am 1 week into the ownership of a '90 Airstream B190, similar looking, mine is in pretty good shape, looking forward to our first adventure w/it. Good luck !!

Attachments

• 90190.jpg
    90190.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks guys! I'm from Vancouver Canada.. and im doing a little research, and found out this "partial cutaway" style of conversion isn't found so much south of our border because the majority of these IslanderRV vans were apparently made in Langley, British Columbia, Canada..about an hour from where i live! lol! Heres hoping i can keep finding out more about them!! Good luck with ur rigs too guys!!

Back
Top Bottom