Looking for VIN# on Bounder MH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Haloelias

I'm trying to locate the vin of a 89 Fleetwood bounder.i can't find it anywhere.Their should be a metal placard somewhere right?does anyone know where I might be able to start looking.im looking for the one that is on the title but can't seem to get a good idea of where it could even be.i downloaded the manual for this make and model from the Fleetwood site but it says the driver compartment wall should have a sticker but it looks like that might have been taken off can I find it elsewhere or should I forgot about purchasing this motor home...ty

Sorry to just jump in a forum chat with a random question.just didn't know where to go to ask for help really everywhere I've called only says look for that sticker.there has to be a second one somewhere more permanent I would believe.once again sorry to everyone and ty.

Haloelias....your best bet is to start a new thread with the title about looking for the VIN on your Fleetwood in the Motorhome area. A number of people who may be able to help may not be looking at this particular thread for whatever reason and may not see it.

Should be on the left side, inside windshield. Also on wall, left of the drivers seat.
When dealing with the REV group (Fleetwood) you will need the FIN (Fleetwood Identification Number).
Located on sticker under drivers window, outside. Also on paper work glued to closet doors.

If the VIN plate by the windshield & the VIN wall placard have both been removed, I would be very concerned that somebody is trying to avoid having the coach identified.

If you haven't bought this rig yet, give this problem to the seller to solve. Tell him its "no sale" unless he can demonstrate that the coach matches the paperwork.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom