MaRVey is Marvelous!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

panthercity

:))
Taking the Long Way home! Spent three peaceful days at Trinidad Lake State Park in Colorado. We picked up our beautiful 2018 Phantom on 9/30/2017 and started our 2000+ mile shakedown cruise home.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 189
It looks so nice and clean and purty!  Hope you enjoy it for many miles.

ArdraF

Really? You picked it up on 9/30/2018.... Next year. LOL
Please don't make time pass faster than it already is. I'm getting old too fast.

Thanks folks. We're home now and she's not so clean. We brought most of the bugs in the midwest home with us. That'll change later this week.

PS: I always have trouble with dates. And Anna has told me to quit!

Massmerch said:
A very gorgeous piece of rolling art...congratulations!
We love the full-body paint. They have a variety of designs with an abundant choice of colors.
As for rolling works of art, this was our neighbor in Colorado:

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1797.jpg
    IMG_1797.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 103
Looks like she has plenty of power - what chassis is that?

Nice coach - congrats!

Anna shot a photo of tired Bob and the pups after we transferred all our stough from our Winnebago to the new Nexus.

Attachments

• Bob and Pups.jpg
    Bob and Pups.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 83
Nice coach.  I love all of the Certs in your signature. 

I am certified in most of those.  I actual fixed a broken throttle cable with a piece of rusty wire I found on the shoulder of the road where I broke down.

"CX"

Sounds vaguely familiar. Broke a throttle cable on a trip. Sunsetting. Middle of nowhere. Cut the cable housing a couple of inches below the break. Crimped the frayed end to a zip-tie loop. Pulled it by hand.

Not as smooth as normal, but I'm not still standing there wondering what to do.  ;D

Nice looking rig!!  How did you like Trinity SP?  Was the water at a good level for boating?  Drove through there once and said I should camp there, but haven't done it yet.

Back
Top Bottom