MaRVey is Marvelous!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mile High said:
Nice looking rig!!  How did you like Trinity SP?  Was the water at a good level for boating?  Drove through there once and said I should camp there, but haven't done it yet.

We love Trinidad SP and Pueblo SP both. We've been camping up there for several years now.
Sorry, we're not boaters, but there were a lot of them there.

Rene T said:
I couldn't imagine having to wake up to that every day. YUK.
SeilerBird said:
Glad you said that Rene, I thought it looked terrible too but didn't want to say anything.

To each their own. Fascinating lady with her own sense of style.
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

As for rolling works of art, this was our neighbor in Colorado:

I like it. It reminds me of a Peter Maxx poster. The ones that you colored in with the markers that came with the poster.

Thanks! I knew I recognized that style but I couldn't remember from where. (Bad case of CRS)

Peter Maxx

Attachments

• PMaxCosmicRunner.png
    PMaxCosmicRunner.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 24
There are two luggage compartment doors on MaRVey that don't have latches to keep them open. Reason for the one on the driver's side is that it's below a slide. Reason for the one on the passenger's side is to keep the heater and water heater vents unobstructed.
Occasionally, we need something from the driver's side compartment. A little searching turned up www.hatchlift.com
that offers two-position struts for that issue. The struts will hold the door in either a 90 degree position or (approximately) 135 degree position.

Took about an hour each. Like the way they work now.

Attachments

• fully open.JPG
    fully open.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 90 degree.JPG
    90 degree.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 35
cadee2c said:
I like it. It reminds me of a Peter Maxx poster. The ones that you colored in with the markers that came with the poster.

Those adult coloring books are one of the things my wife does on crappy weather days.  I kinda actually like that coach.  Looks way better than faded, cracked vinyl stripes.

We stayed about 40-50 miles south of Trinidad Lake at Maxwell Natl Wildlife Refuge(in NM)on our way home last month. Very quiet, dry camping.  We stayed 2 days with only one other camper in the campground.  His 5er wasn't anything much to look at, though.

panthercity said:
There are two luggage compartment doors on MaRVey that don't have latches to keep them open. Reason for the one on the driver's side is that it's below a slide. Reason for the one on the passenger's side is to keep the heater and water heater vents unobstructed.
Occasionally, we need something from the driver's side compartment. A little searching turned up www.hatchlift.com
that offers two-position struts for that issue. The struts will hold the door in either a 90 degree position or (approximately) 135 degree position.

Took about an hour each. Like the way they work now.

Great find! Our compartment doors hinge down. I don't like how a couple of them drag the ground so I made some "tethers" from  braided picture hanging wire & loop wire crimp ends. They work for the most part... a couple have pulled out of the crimped end. I need to re-think them a bit. :O

99dart said:
Great find! Our compartment doors hinge down. I don't like how a couple of them drag the ground so I made some "tethers" from  braided picture hanging wire & loop wire crimp ends. They work for the most part... a couple have pulled out of the crimped end. I need to re-think them a bit. :O

:))

Hi.....my wife and I are seriously considering purchasing a Phantom 32sc.  I wanted to speak direct with you to get your honest opinion on this rv.. You can reach me at 360-912-2602.  Thanks.  Geoff

Gelliott... 
Welcome!!. Why not join our merry group and take advantage of all the benefits? Give us a brief history of your RV experiences and desires in the "Introduce yourself" topic.!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom