2000 keystone Springdale 260 ckls (thoughts/info)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yepitsadam

Hi Folks!
It's been a while since I posted, but we are finally in the shopping for a trailer stage, and I was hoping for some advice on a potential buy. Going to look at a 2000 Keystone Springdale 260 ckls tomorrow and I wondered if anyone on here had any experience with this model or ones like it.
After talking with the owner, it sounds like it's in really good shape. He says there was a leak over the fridge, but he had it professionally repaired. They also put a new floor in it.
Usually I can find some info about any trailer I'm looking at, but it seems to be slim pickings on this one. I found a black-and-white copy of the brochure, and the regular nada stuff, but that's about it. I love to watch videos of a trailer before I look at it in person, but I can't find any even remotely related to it.
I would appreciate any info you can give me. I like to be as informed as possible before I make a big purchase. Is there anything specific I should look for with this model? Also, since I'm a newbie, I don't know how to check to make sure all the things work as they should.  :-\

First, remember this is a 17 year old entry level camper.  Especially for a camper this age, condition is everything!

The Library button above has a Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) checklist for several styles of RV.  You can use this as a guide to what to inspect.  As an absolute minimum, make sure the camper can be plugged into power and has water available.  Verify refrigerator, water heater, A/C, furnace, stove, microwave, water pump, etc are all in working order.  If the owner balks to the check, look elsewhere!

Back
Top Bottom