EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 12 V monitor panel and water pump don't work  (Read 96 times)

poorbuthappy

12 V monitor panel and water pump don't work
« on: September 10, 2017, 09:12:06 PM »
Any Flair owner? Help please. I bought a Flair 1995 2 months ago. I thought I went through everything with the previous owner, but it was obviously not the case. At the time the motorhome was connected to city utilities. Everything seem to work perfectly until I moved to the back country and began to think to go to a dump station.

I knew there was an obsolete 12 V control monitor, but  didn't pay enough attention because I installed a complete new electrical system: new inverter, deep cycle batteries, solar panel and a high tech 12 V monitor to live full time off grid.

The owner's manual doesn't give much info. I read the owner's manual over and over several times. No electrical diagram, No mention of a switch or a fuse for the monitor panel,  in 12 V distribution panel. The owner's manual mentions the water pump operates when the pump power switch  is on, but doesn't mention where is the switch. I changed every fuse, but the pump still doesn't work. I will keep on searching for the switch before I dismantle the pump to test it.

Rene T

• ---
  • Great being on the right side of the grass
Re: 12 V monitor panel and water pump don't work
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 09:22:34 PM »
Sometimes there's a switch also in the bathroom so I'm told.

Can you run a temporary 12 Volt DC wire to the pump just to see if it operates OK. You could even hook it up to a 12 volt battery charger.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:31:03 PM by Rene T »
Rene & Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

Hosted by Over The Network