12 V monitor panel and water pump don't work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poorbuthappy

Any Flair owner? Help please. I bought a Flair 1995 2 months ago. I thought I went through everything with the previous owner, but it was obviously not the case. At the time the motorhome was connected to city utilities. Everything seem to work perfectly until I moved to the back country and began to think to go to a dump station.

I knew there was an obsolete 12 V control monitor, but  didn't pay enough attention because I installed a complete new electrical system: new inverter, deep cycle batteries, solar panel and a high tech 12 V monitor to live full time off grid.

The owner's manual doesn't give much info. I read the owner's manual over and over several times. No electrical diagram, No mention of a switch or a fuse for the monitor panel,  in 12 V distribution panel. The owner's manual mentions the water pump operates when the pump power switch  is on, but doesn't mention where is the switch. I changed every fuse, but the pump still doesn't work. I will keep on searching for the switch before I dismantle the pump to test it.

Sometimes there's a switch also in the bathroom so I'm told.

Can you run a temporary 12 Volt DC wire to the pump just to see if it operates OK. You could even hook it up to a 12 volt battery charger.

Back
Top Bottom