RV Park or Private Property near Portland OR for Full Time RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huih7345

My fiance, Shawn, and our fat cat, Sandy, have been living in an RV for the past year and a half. It's a 2004 Keystone Montana that is in great condition, and we love her to bits!

We started out in upstate NY while I finished up my doctorate degree and recently relocated to Turner, OR. We easily found a place to stay here at Hope Valley Resort. However, Shawn has recently gotten a job in Portland, where we originally wanted to live when we set off to move to the west coast. I have posted ads all over Craigslist and contacted a bunch of RV parks, but I was wondering if there is a more efficient way to get a place for the next couple of years without having to purchase property immediately.

If anyone knows of any individual specifically looking to rent out their land (or backyard for that matter!) and has full hookups available, or even an RV park, we're very flexible. It doesn't have to be the nicest place, we value a sense of security the most.

I use the AllStays Camp and RV app to find campgrounds. It looks like we'll over a dozen in the Portland area. To find out which ones are any good, take a look at the website rvparkreviews.com. Search for Portland. Lots of information.

Back
Top Bottom