Guitar Lessons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff Boyd

A few RVers have ask if I give lessons or would teach them to play my RV Songs on the guitar. I will be givin free guitar lessons and free instruction on my songs by internet Starting in June. just Email me    cliff-rodman earthlink.net (Don't forget to put the at sign in) to sign up. You can hear some clips from RVsongs4you page.    http://rvsongs4you.com/uploads/4Chuck.mp3 and http://rvsongs4you.com/uploads/4Chuck2.mp3
Cliff

Can you teach us to play and sing "Waltzin' Thru WalMart"??? We had a great rendition of it in Moab. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wendy

I sure can.....it's an easy song to play on guitar......I would have loved to been there and heard you guys sing it.
Cliff

wendycoke said:
Can you teach us to play and sing "Waltzin' Thru WalMart"??? We had a great rendition of it in Moab. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wendy

Cliff have you ever done anything with the Poem Audrey wrote about I left her at the flying J in Amarillo.

No, I have not written anything new in months. I just starting to slow down a little for the summer. I am putting together a a class that will teach you to play guitar and sing along in 90 days.
Cliff

author=Shayne link=topic=10874.msg97619#msg97619 date=1178496930]
Cliff have you ever done anything with the Poem Audrey wrote about I left her at the flying J in Amarillo.
[/quote]

Cliff,

We had a singalong of Waltzing thru Wal*Mart at the RV Forum rally this week. Click here for the report. (Wish you were there).

Thanks again for the fun and entertainment you provide through your music.

Now ....that is cool!!!!  If you ever want just the music on a cd....just shout and I will record it for you to do another sing along. Wish I could have been there!
Cliff

Tom said:
Cliff,

We had a singalong of Waltzing thru Wal*Mart at the RV Forum rally this week. Click here for the report. (Wish you were there).

Thanks again for the fun and entertainment you provide through your music.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom