Hershey RV Show 2017-anyone going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martin2340

The greatest RV show on Earth starting this week and I was wondering how many people on this forum attend. I have been there the last 3 years and see the throngs of folks wandering around and often thought if they were part of this forum. It would be nice to have a group meeting to meet all of the wonderful contributors to this site. Just a thought as I know rallies are held around the country.
Joe

We went today.  Lots of good information available.

I do have a question regarding the seminars.  Several of the seminars are conducted by employees of company's that make RV products.  We went to one on treating your toilet with TLC.  The presenters are very nice and do a nice job.  But I can't help but wonder as they present these seminars if the information they provide is biased since they are also employed by the companies whose products they discuss? 

Any thoughts???

I imagine the presenters are expected to support their company products.

Have never been to the show and too busy this year.  Maybe next year...

Quick question about navigating the Hershey show...
Are things arranged by RV type or by manufacturer?  For example, are all the class A's together, or do I have to walk the whole place to find all the A's?
Also, since it sounds like there are different gates, is one parking area better than others if I want to just check out A's?
Thanks in advance for any info.
Slam

Wife and I went on Wednesday.....bought a 337rls Reflection from Grand Design.  (paid considerably less then the "show" price).

Stayed all day doing seminars etc....the last one we went to was Mor/Ryde and the person doing it was an employee but gave praise where praise was due to another competitor.  Very informative all in all....even sat in on a solar seminar by the RV Dr himself! LOL  he is very smart.....anyways,  back to your programs.....

Jim

That's the fiver that we were looking at. We were on the fence about a fifth wheel or a motorhome. The motorhome won out.

Back
Top Bottom