Annual Pilgrimage to Utah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

It's getting close to my annual pilgrimage to Moab, UT with the FMCA 4Wheelers on a trio of events that will take me from Moab on September 23, to St. George through November 3, 2017. Six weeks of fun getting to know old friends, and meeting new friends.

I begin my six weeks away from home in Las Vegas on September 23, travel the 414 miles to Shady Acres in Green River, UT which is only a 52 mile journey to Moab. I like to get to Portal RV Resort fresh and ready for a week of pre-runs and a week of a gathering. Next up is two weeks on a Rolling rally that begins in Blanding and ends in Green river, UT. Lot's of scenic trails I am sure. And finally I end up back in St. George for the FMCA 4Wheelers Rally. And then a short drive back home and off to 4 days at another off roading rally put on by a Jeep CLub in Las Vegas.

There is much to do in the Southwest in the Fall. From Art Festivals to Food Festivals, Balloon Festivals, Off roading festivals, one can only try to keep up. It's a great time to be an RVer.

Back
Top Bottom