Arctic/silver fox trailer 2014 help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The kid

Hello, I'm the daughter, not the owner.  Having trouble with scare/flood lights.  I have no idea how they turned on but they are on and I can't find the switch, and this is not anywhere in the manual.  Does anyone know how to turn these off?

If you're talking about the outside flood that is over the door, there will likely be a rocker switch inside close to the door.  Look for a dual switch, one may turn on some interior lighting. 

Wi1dBi11

No I know that one.  This is hitch lights.  Led that look like headlights.  All the manual says is that they are independent.  Someone said they are outside, but I can not locate them for the life of me.  They are so bright that they blind you from seeing anything head on

My last trailer had a switch in the pass through storage area up front. You might have to stick your head in there and look up /backward to see it.

I don't know if those are the same hitch lights as our 2017 AF but the switch for the light is right on the light on ours.

I have 2 light switches on the panel in my hallway. One is labeled patio which would be for just for the outside light by the entry door and the other one is labeled scare lights. It lights all the outside lights. One up high on the passenger side, the lights by the hitch and the light on the drivers side up high.

Just a thought, if you can't find the switch, can you pop the lens off?  If so use a cloth so you don't burn your fingers and slightly push in and twist the bulb to remove it.  Again be careful as the bulb will be very hot!

Wi1dBi11

My 2015 AF has that switch low on the left side, under the pass thru door and next to the clearance light on the outside of the rig.  A rubber covered toggle switch.

Back
Top Bottom