Hats Off to Alabama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigbob2

> Hats off to Alabama State Parks

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:

bobrizer2

Winter Haven FLorida area .in advance of Hurricane Irma, and every where we went it seemed to follow us. We finally ended up in western Alabama at Lake Loreen State
Park after being unable to find a spot anywhere else. My hat is off to them for welcoming us with open arms in spite of the fact that this park fills up with rv'ers coming for University of Alabama football games. They gave us a premium site for a week free, and this is a beautiful park. While here, our rv batteries died and needed to be replaced before we could retract our landing gear and slides. Dixie Battery understood our predicament and sold us 4 new Trojans at cost.
I never been in a place with nicer, friendly, and more helpful people. Thank You Alabama
Big Bob
A Florida resident

> Hats off to Alabama State

I am a relief veterinarian that works in the Tuscaloosa area often and usually stay at Lake Lurleen State Park 8-10 times a year. They know me by my first name and are always waiting for me when I arrive. After the tornado three years ago there were many work crews staying in the park and they were always taken care of by those that worked at the park. Although this is one of the smaller parks in the Alabama State Park system one would have to agree that it is a "diamond in the rough". I fully agree with your "nicer, friendly, and more helpful people". Hope that things are well in Winter Haven.

Frank

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom