Low Point Drain Location

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigRSki

I recently purchased a K-Z Connect 241 RLK.  I'm getting close to winterizing and cannot locate the low point drains.  The only valve I can find is the fresh water drain.  There is nothing in the owners manual since it just covers generic topics.  It does have a heated underside so it is sealed.  Just hoping someone might know specifically where they are before I call K-Z. 
Thanks for any Help
Ric

On my KZ fifth wheel they are under the shower (Driver side just ahead of the axles).  One red one blue with the valves located in the storage.

Wi1dBi11 

Looking up from underneath the rig is often the easiest way to spot them. Once you know where the tubes are, you can usually find the valves somewhere above them.

My last trailer didn't have valves. It just had caps on the ends of the tube.

I was puzzled by the "Low point drain" stickers on the outside, when nothing was visible just underneath (except a propane hookup).  Finally, some kind person told me that the valves are on the inside, under the sink.  I don't know why they didn't put the sticker inside, near the valve.  I suspect this won't help you, but someone else might have one more like mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom