3 questons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabrown

I have tankless hot water on demand system- why when draining hot water tank do I get so much water out ? it must have a tank.  also how do you add Clorox to water system with hookup on out side where you hook hose up?  also does anyone know if there is a alturnitave plastic polish & cleaner, I can't afford plexus at $19.00 a can, have tried a couple others but they seem to be greasy or leave a scum  thank you I some one will come through.  dabrown

As far as the bleach, just dump it the empty hose then hook it up and fill your tank. Then use the onboard pump to pump it throughout the entire system. 1/4 cup of bleach to every 15 gallons of water.

When draining the hot water you are draining the hot water system. The tankless has a long tube that holds the water as it is being heated.

I have a clear plastic hose that I fit into a funnel.  When I need to add bleach to my gravity-feed water tanks, I use the funnel and then wash it down with extra water--sometimes just a couple of gallons and sometimes with the fresh water hose. 

I hook up a whole house filter when running water to my RV. When adding bleach, I just pull a he filter out of the housing and dump the bleach into the housing.

thank you all; I was wondering how I was getting so much water out of a tankless hot water heater.  no one answered my question on the plexus plastic cleaner though, guess I will have to pay the $19.00 a can on amazon that's the best I've found so far. thanx again.  dabrown

Here ya go.....this was the original Honda Spray Polish formula.  Great stuff

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Bike-Spirits-Cleaner-Polish/dp/B007KPX7HQ

[quote author=dabrown]no one answered my question on the plexus plastic cleaner though...[/quote]

I see that xrated has answered. Going forward, I'd suggest you post unrelated questions in their own topic with a descriptive subject line; That would more likely attract the attention of folks who are able to answer. Some folks won't bother to read a topic named "3 questions".

Back
Top Bottom