Can't find replacement parts for 1985 Winnebago Elandan WCP31RC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

littlegto

I am needing some parts like shocks, alternator pulley, and some other miscellaneous engine items. Does anyone know of a great resource? I did find service manual PDF from www.winnebagoind.com but they apparently don't have parts that old?

Maybe there is some conversion information where I can take the old parts numbers from that service manual and find new part numbers?

The chassis will be made by someone other than Winnebago, so once you can identify the chassis and engine parts are much easier to look up.  Looking up online it looks like a Chevy 454 engine so I would assume a GM chassis also.
I am sure someone else with a little more knowledge of the chassis in that vintage can be of more help.

What boatbuilder says.  It's probably a Chevrolet P30 chassis (the GM 454 V8 engine is a solid clue). I doubt if Winnebago ever stocked chassis parts, but most of then are available from aftermarket auto parts sources, e.g. local auto parts stores or salvage yards. There are also RV salvage yards - see the Resources section of this site and look for "Parts".

Here are some sources for a chassis service manual that may help:
www.gmcmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/P30-Chassis-Manual.pdf
www.offroadtoybox.com/RV/P-Chassis-AlignmentProcess.pdf

If you put the serial number into Casquests parts lookup it will bring up the description of the chassis,and their part numbers for the parts you need,you probubly need to buy an alternator to get a pully.Good luck

Back
Top Bottom