EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: parting out 1988 itasca 428  (Read 143 times)

extreemthrottle

parting out 1988 itasca 428
« on: September 19, 2017, 01:49:01 PM »
i thought about selling it, but i know in its current state, i wouldnt get what i needed to out of it. so i have decided to part it out.
located in west palm beach florida.
it has a ford e 350 chassis with a 460 fuel injected motor and auto trans. just did a complete tune up in december last year, with all hoses, belts, fluids, spark plugs etc.. its got 61k on the odometer, and runs perfectly. i installed 2 new fuel pumps about a year ago also. dash ac blows cold, and everything works as it should even the cruise control. captains chairs are mauve and dated, but still work great, no rips, stains, or tears. the cab over part had rotted when we got it because of the leaks in the windows. i rebuilt and replaced the entire deck of the cabover and resealed the windows as best i could. it appears after our hurricane irma, one window is cracked, and somewhere it leaked again, but its all dried up now and seems to be ok after more sealant. we removed the dining table and benches and installed a really nice ikea sofa bed. all new pull down shades were installed last year and a few other upgrades were done also. my loss your gain
the propane stove has very little use, and still looks new in the oven. the vent and info center above the stove works great and shows tank levels just fine. we replaced the old toilet in december with a residential style elongated dometic toilet. its in perfect condition and only used for 1 week.

i will be keeping the mattress, roof ac, gray water tank, fresh water tank, pump, converter/and solar charger, generator, water heater, one fan powered roof vent, and propane tank for another project.
i havent started tearing into it yet, but once i do, i will remove and ship whatever you  need, or come get the whole thing less what i need, with clean fl title for a really really good price, and drive it home!
i dont get on here much so feel free to email me at extreemthrottle@yahoo.com  or call/text to 561 three five two three two seven eight.
thanks for looking!

Hosted by Over The Network