33 F Here this Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Memtb

It looks like we'll have to "winterize" the 5er today! It will be 5 weeks (elk season) before we get to "put her to work"! And, cooler weather is predicted for later in the week. Other than having to do that little job... it looks like we're going to have a beautiful fall. We're getting lots of moisture ( nothing compared to the folks down south), and hopefully this will put out all of our western fires!

Hoping that all of you get to go out and enjoy the beautiful fall colors and the cooler weather!

Sarge,  About 90 miles south of Cody, Wyoming. We're hoping to continue to get a little moisture....a rare commodity around here!  :)

If it stays this way...we may have to "fire-up" the heater in the house!

Just finished the "winterization" project. While it's warming up, with the wind blowing at 10 to 15 mph... it was cold in cut-offs!  Had to move fast to stay warm! 

Sounds nice, we have highs in the upper 80's to 90 and lows in the upper 60's throughout the current 9 day forecast here.

Isaac-1 said:
Sounds nice, we have highs in the upper 80's to 90 and lows in the upper 60's throughout the current 9 day forecast here.

That's our forecast. The 2-3 weeks of fall is here.

John,  We generally get a cool snap or two Sept. and early Oct. However, it's a little different this year.... hoping this doesn't mean an early winter.  7 day forecast in chance rain/snow with highs in the upper 40's. Fall has arrived!    :)

John From Detroit said:
Predicted High today 89, actual as I type 86,  Tomorrow, I believe, is the first day of FALL!!!!!!

Global warming they try to convince me is a myth :)

Today is the first day of fall and Sunday here in NH, it's suppose to be almost 90. Gonna be a hot one for the race.

Did leaves for the first time this afternoon. Fall is my favorite season. Except for those blasted leaves.

HappyWanderer said:
Did leaves for the first time this afternoon. Fall is my favorite season. Except for those blasted leaves.

Hmmm... time to plan a trip northish to look at the colors in the hills.

Stephen S. said:
Hmmm... time to plan a trip northish to look at the colors in the hills.

Alright Stephen,  Go enjoy it...don't run from it!  Fall in the norther tier of our country is truly a beautiful time of the year!

Back
Top Bottom