Class C front seats that turn around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slam308

I did a search, but the only thing that came up was from 2008.
Does anyone know of a class C that has swivel front seats?

I found one brand/model where they show it in a picture but it's not listed in the features, and I've found one where there are no pictures, but it's in the fine print.  I figured it's easier to just ask rather than search every website.  Especially since I've never even heard of some of the manufacturers, just the big ones.

I know it's an option on some newer Leprechauns. Probably is on the Coachmen Concords too.

Our Winnebago has them.  It is an option on the models where there is nothing obstructing the chair from swiveling.  You can look up new and older models on the Winnebago website to see what models had the option available.

Would it be easier to buy the RV you like and then have swivel seats installed?  (Making sure there's room for them, of course.)

I looked at buying the swivels for mine. They were something like $270 each. :eek:

Ours came with them.  They work great.  We love them. They are an option in Leprechauns. 

Most Class Cs have a step down into the vehicle part of the motorhome, so the seats cannot swivel.  Most As do not have this step down into the cockpit, hence their seats tend to swivel.

Back
Top Bottom