Coleman - excellent customer service!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joezeppy

This summer I had some trouble keeping a flame on my Coleman NXT 200 grill. It would start out high but slowly diminish to low regardless of knob position. The venturi and burner were free of nests, etc. and this would happen with both 1# bottles and a 20# tank with a hose connection. The regulator is built in so there was no easy way to remove and replace it (my prior Coleman RoadTrip grill had a removable regulator). I am good with receipts but could not find this one - thought it was about 3 years old - the unit has a 3 year warranty. I sent an email to Coleman telling them I was not sure of the age and I was willing to buy a regulator but I could not find one on their website. The service rep told me they don't make a replacement regulator but asked me to take a picture of a date code stamped on the grill to prove it's age. It was just over 3 years old. She then asked for my address to "ship my new part" which confused me. Turns out they wanted to ship me a whole new grill! I could not believe it. It showed up about 4 days later! Good to see companies with this kind of service today when so many don't seem to care.

I'm glad it worked out for you. Good customer service isn't dead.

Back
Top Bottom