Water tank location on 94 American Dream 38J

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Powdercoatingmark

I have a 94 Fleetwood American Dream 38J.

I have the manuals, which I have read thoroughly, but cannot find where the fill cap is to fill up the fresh water tank.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Mark in Ozark, MO

Welcome!!!

I can't tell where the tank is located in this case but...

There could be 1 or 2 ways to fill that tank, some coaches have both, others have one or the other.

Gravity fill: Usually a small door (6"x 6") on the side of the coach at about chest level, opening it will reveal a capped inlet to insert a hose and fill the tank. The door often has a lock on it.

Fill from city water connection: Connect a hose to the city water connection and then hunt for a valve, skillfully hidden in some cases, that should be marked "Tank Fill"  and "Use" (or something similar), operate it to the fill position and turn on the water. Once the tank has been filled return the valve to the Use position. (Don't forget this last step!!!!)

HTH

Welcome to the forum.
Now that was easy. Wish they were all that way.
Thanks for getting back to us with the results. Many times members get advice from experienced members and never get back to us so we never know if they were helped in a positive way. Wish everyone would reply as you did. Your results may help other new members some day. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom