Anyone in Cleburne? PPLMotorhomes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tony79dr

Hey All

Found a motorhome in PPLmotorhomesin Cleburne I'm very interested in. Do you know of anyone who can check it out for me? I'd obviously pay for their time. Please pm or text me 3104259400. Thanks

Tony

Check it out as in how?  I've been there.  We never talked to anyone though.  The sales people seemed to always be too busy, even the ones who looked like they were just sitting at their desks.  Lots of trailers and motorhomes though.  And it looked like they have an area for people to do their shakedown camping so they are close to the dealer should anything go wrong.  Or maybe they have campsites, I dunno.  Like I said, we never actually talked to anyone.

PPL is a consignment lot - basically they rent display space to people who want to sell their RVs.  When you decide to make a purchase, the transaction takes place between you and the RV's owner with PPL facilitating the transaction.

This is different than a traditional dealer who owns the RVs on his lot and sells them directly.

I have been to the Houston location several times and have checked out rigs for a couple people but dont get your hopes up too high. It could be great and it could be ugly.

Dh just told me that the place I'm thinking of ius in Alvarado.  Now I'm curious which one PPL is.  I'm sure we've probably been there recently though. I think we've been to every lot between Denton and Cleburne at least twice in the last month.

Well there is a large RV dealership in Alvaredo and there is PPL in Cleburne.

About someone to talk to at PPL.  There really isn't anyone to talk to until you decide which RV you are interested in buying or wanting to take a test drive. 

PPL doesn't have "sales" people.  This is one of the advantages.  You sign in at the office and look though the lot to your hearts content.  No on to "sell" you anything. 

Tony79dr said:
Hey All

Found a motorhome in PPLmotorhomesin Cleburne I'm very interested in. Do you know of anyone who can check it out for me? I'd obviously pay for their time. Please pm or text me 3104259400. Thanks

Tony
Are you looking for a RV Inspector that you would pay for an inspection, or are you just wanting someone to take a 30 minute look at it and give an opinion about if is it worth your time to come look closer at the MH? 

PPL does give an assessment to the condition of the RV.  Such as excellent, very good, or good, etc.  My experience is PPL's assessment is pretty much on the mark as far as appearance is concerned.  That doesn't mean everything works, just what it looks like. 

I bought my current motorhome at/through PPL in Houston, and was very satisfied with my purchase. I also sold my other MH through them and was satisfied with that transaction too.

AStravelers said:
Are you looking for a RV Inspector that you would pay for an inspection, or are you just wanting someone to take a 30 minute look at it and give an opinion about if is it worth your time to come look closer at the MH? 

PPL does give an assessment to the condition of the RV.  Such as excellent, very good, or good, etc.  My experience is PPL's assessment is pretty much on the mark as far as appearance is concerned.  That doesn't mean everything works, just what it looks like.

Thanks All, the RV sold before anyone responded. LOL I was looking for someone to check it out see f its worth it, then I wanted somone to inspect it, but I think I found something amazing and local.. will post pics once its mine....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom