2010 Keystone - Laredo 266RL - Do you own one (and a tape measure)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skippityboo

Hi,

So I was hoping to ask either the owner of the above fifth wheel, if the shower surround is "standard" size. (i.e. 34" x 34" x 64") or if its a custom size?

(example : http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/34-x-34-x-64-slate-neo-tile-surround-white/71365 )

I'm looking to buy one, but the shower surround has a crack in it, and Ive negotiated with the dealer to have the surround replaced (I pay parts, they pay labour).

The price they have quoted me seems really high and they are being vague about the part number / size - bearing in mind I can get one at retail for $160 at camping world with no shipping charge (and we know camping world isn't cheap).

Id lose a day if I have to travel to it again with a tape measure.

So .... does anyone know? or is there anywhere I can get a parts list from for this model.

Thoughts on how I can find out the information online somewhere?

Thank you in advance.

Okie after a bit more research I found the answer, and I'm posting it here incase anyone else has the same question.

Yes, The 2010 keystone Laredo 266L does use the standard 34 x 34 x 36 shower surround. (and I get the impression all other corner showers for Keystone are the same standard size i.e. they don't make there own special size)

I contacted the customer services department (866 425 4369) and provided them with the VIN number of the trailer and they were able to look up the blue prints for the exact model.

I was on the phone about 22 mins but they do have email support too ([email protected]).

All in all very happy with my experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom