Any comments about Jeff Coach RV Nation north of Cincinnati, Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wi1dBill

We been dealing with these people over the phone and the internet.  Have not gone there as of yet, about 4 hour away.  (The local dealership sales people have, let's say, have done and said things  on several occasions that left us with a very uneasy feeling, so we are not too interested in doing business there.) 

RV Nation prices are pretty good.  We know what we want, however it's not in stock and we're not sure if we can believe a delivery date of six to seven week on a  "SOLD" order. 
Is 6 to 7 weeks normal build time? The floor plan that we want is supposedly no longer available, however they are still showing a couple on order. 

When I spoke to them last week the salesman told me that delivery if sold on one of those units would be mid October.  Today, I'm now being told would be mid November.  Ask what happen to the "On Order" units, I was told that "they're discontinued".  If that is the case, why would they still be on there website inventory as on order???  Case of sell one, and still have two to sell and two later. 

My spidey senses are tingling, or it could be buyer's nerves.. 

Has anyone dealt with these people.?  Supposedly a pretty large dealership.   

Wi1dBi11

Back
Top Bottom