EZ Snap for motorhome Genturi and sun protection.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garyb1st

I want a Genturi for the motorhome.  While thinking of a way to secure it to the side of our motorhome, it occurred to me that the snaps already in place for the exterior window covers might be used.  The only thing I would need are a few snaps and a couple ties to hold the Genturi pipe in place.  Here's a link to the manufactures home page.  https://ezsnapdirect.com  My thinking is the snaps would be an easy project and better than a bungee cord. 

The other concern I have is sun damage to the driver side of the motorhome.  The sun does not hit the passenger side and I don't know if there's a need to protect the roof.  That said, why not put snaps along the top edge of the motorhome and hang a sun guard along the side. Not sure what could be used for the sun guard but it would need to be light weight and able to withstand some wind.  I've seen a synthetic material, almost like a mosquito netting but with larger holes that I'm thinking might work.  It likely wouldn't be as effective as an actual cover, but oh so easy to put on.  At least that's my thinking.  Anyone have any thoughts. 

A Gen-Turi also comes with hook receptacles to use with the included bungee/hook, and they can either mount to the side of the rig with built in adhesive or with small screws and such. Pretty simple, actually.

Larry, I should have stated I plan on making my own Genturi.  I've seen one or two and they look like they're pretty simple to make.  I've seen the bungee supported stacks and don't like the look. 

Back
Top Bottom