Tires for a 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 35U Winnebago Adventurer and need new tires on it. At present I have Goodyear 245/70R19.5 G's on the back and F's on the front.  I have put 24,181 miles on them and they are they were 9 years old in Feb. of this year.  I can't believe I was lucky enough not to have any blow outs yet.  I haven't been any long distances in about 4 years but this year I'm planning on heading to Florida and know I need to replace them.  I got a price on 2 tires yesterday and wanted the same tires and was told F type are not available any more.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows if they really are available still or does it make any difference if I have all tires being G Type.

Windsurferlady
35 U Winnebago, Adventurer
Kingston, Ontario

The "f" and "G" designation is just a load rating. You should be fine with the G rated tires. They have a higher load rating

Just went through the same thing on my Vista. The Goodyear f rated tires are no longer made.
I switched to TOYO in an H rating.  Very happy with them.

You can use the Load Range G tires - they are 100% compatible. They just have a slightly greater weight carrying capacity and maybe slightly stiffer sidewalls.

Back
Top Bottom