EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Water Pump  (Read 1035 times)

1PlasticMan1

• ---
Re: Water Pump
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
Hooray!  Installed new valve stem in the Kantleak four function system and it solved the problem.  Had to take the whole unit out as a piece got stuck in one of the tubes leading into the hoses into the coach.  Unable to attach a picture of the gasket that broke on the valve stem.  Indicates file too big.  I even zipped it.  I see other people attach photos, how is it done?
2016 Bounder 33C
2008 T&C - Ltd.
2010 LR2
and Frisco

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2017, 04:47:55 PM »
When using the full screen Reply editor (not the Quick Reply box), you will see at the bottom-left a line that says + Attachments and other options.  That's our code name for the attachment dialog and a few other things!  Just click that line and you will see  another box labeled Attach where you can select the file on our computer to upload.

You can get to the full screen editor by clicking Preview below the Quick Reply box, or by clicking Reply above the message topic.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Stephen S.

• ---
  • Marshmallows and Irish Cream. Mmmm.
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2017, 04:53:01 PM »
Hooray!  Installed new valve stem in the Kantleak four function system and it solved the problem.  Had to take the whole unit out as a piece got stuck in one of the tubes leading into the hoses into the coach.  Unable to attach a picture of the gasket that broke on the valve stem.  Indicates file too big.  I even zipped it.  I see other people attach photos, how is it done?

You will need a file resizing program to reduce pictures to a size that will post here.
Or you can get into your phones camera settings and choose a smaller size to start with.

I recommend the resizing software option. You can always crop and resize from a large image, but can't zoom in well starting with a small image.

With the right software you can add notes, lines, circles, etc. to the image to point out what you are talking about.
Stephen S.
===============
'99 Winnebago Chalet
2002 VW Beetle
2007 Yamaha TW200
Home town: Mableton, GA

Hosted by Over The Network