EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Post a joke  (Read 174621 times)

Oldgator73

• ---
Re: Post a joke
« Reply #720 on: October 09, 2017, 10:24:39 AM »
Very Funny....

https://biggeekdad.com/2011/11/the-three-little-pigs/

That's funny. Having lived in the U.K. for many years and actually attended Shakespeare performances in Stratford-Upon-Avon, I can relate to what the comedians routine depicts.
2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop
2016 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Crew Cab
Air Force Retired
It's not the weight of the load, it's how you carry it.

John From Detroit

• ---
  • ^My New Home^
    • Diabetics Forum
« Reply #721 on: October 10, 2017, 09:57:53 AM »
I got my THIS IS TRUE newsletter today.

Firemen are just about to sit down to dinner when the bell rings and off they go to a fire.
They get that fire out and Dispatch radios them about another fire... The Fire Station is ablaze.

They forgot to turn off the stove it seems.

That was one story.  At least one good story about a drug dealer who .. Well you are going to need to read to find out,
Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business
My Home is where I park it.

judway

• ---
  • We are at the house in West Melbourne, Florida
« Reply #722 on: October 10, 2017, 12:23:49 PM »
I had a stupid accident about 2005 that killed my 2000 Malibu >:(. The fire department came as usual and the forgot the stove which set the building on fire. The building fire made the paper but they did not mention me :).
Wayne
2003 Itasca Horizon 36LD
2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT
Remco Towbar, Demco Baseplate & Air Force One Brake
1995 GMC Sierra Z71
No Dogs      No Cats!
Retired Electrical Engineer (University of Cincinnati)
W4SRR

Tom Hoffman

• ---
« Reply #723 on: October 17, 2017, 04:34:00 PM »
This guy must have been an RV'er. ;D

BURIAL PLANS

A man and woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, “When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

Neighbors feared him. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. Then one evening, he died when he was 98. After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked, “Aren’t you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?”

(HERE IT COMES!!!)

The wife said, “Let him dig. I had him buried upside down ... and I know he won’t ask for directions.”
Wife said to me. "What cha doin' today?"  "Nothin'" says I.  "Ya did that yestiday!" Says she.  "I didn't get done!" says I

2003 F-350 Super Duty Lariat Dually 7.3 Diesel
2008 34' Sunny Brook, Brookside

Hosted by Over The Network