Getting cleaned up and ready for storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
This seems to get harder and take longer every year ...

Arrived home from our summer retreat in WY, emptied, cleaned and washed the coach, phew!

As usual, I had my long list of fix-it items, which I'm still working through. Hopefully, I can get this stuff done before returning the coach to (indoor) storage for the winter.

Meanwhile, we're cleaning up decks and docks, and hopefully I can hit the waterways to get some fishing in.

A neighbor kindly trimmed some bushes for us, and another neighbor got a commercial gardener to trim and clean up our front yard.

Put our WY internet on 'vacation hold' (just $2/month) and cancelled our 13 year-old T-mobile service; Used to be good service wherever we went, but poor or no service for several years. Still have VZW and AT&T Mobley, and Comcast at our S&B home, so always have several options for internet. Haven't figured out what we want to do with Time Warner at our OH town home.

Marty, it looks like the 'standard size' (?) SIM we've had in phones and other devices over the years, approx 0.5"W x 0.75"L. FWIW the Mobley device accomodates only 5 devices/users, which didn't work well when we had 3 grandkids each with 2 devices at our town home. Jeff suggested a small TP-link router, which solved the problem.

Thanks Tom, I want to take the sim out of the Mobley and use it as a back up system for my current router. It is a Pepwave BR1 Mini. It is a router with an embedded 4G LTE router that will accept and run 2 different Sims cards from different providers.  The idea is to supplement my Verizon account with a plan from AT&T.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom