Busy week, need a nap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bill dane

Monday
    Gen.  Changed fuel and oil filter, oil and coolant.  A little waxing on coach.
Tuesday:
    Allison 3060  Changed 2 filters and new Transynd fluif.  A bit of waxing.
Wednesday:
    ISC engine:  Oil and filter change,  Lubed the 9 zerts .  More waxing.
Thursday: 
    Changed coolant.  waxing finished.
Friday:
    08 CR V:  Replaced brake pads

Who says old men can not have fun!  In January will have my 84th Birthday.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach  210,000 + miles

"Who says old men can not have fun!  In January will have my 84th Birthday."

Your idea of fun and mine are vastly different. But good on you. Keeping busy keeps you young.

84 !!!! You are doing very well and may you continue to do so.

Rene, no undertaker, I had a overtaker and she kept me busy, lost her in May, so it is now up to me.

Great post Bill.  Now all you need is a puppy to keep you occupied between the hours of midnight and 5 am with outside needs. Want one?  I may be able to help you out on an acquistion......lol

Bill (only 78 so I have a ways to go)

Bill N,
    Afraid I am too lazy for a dog.  Interesting though that I know the names of the dogs  better than the owners when meeting on walks.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach
Loveland , CO at present time

Bath and wax on RV set for next 2 weeks here.. But replacing the tank on the water heater sure made it nap time for me.. THat was a lot more erffort than I anticipated but nice being in hot water again.

llib enad said:
Bill N,
    Afraid I am too lazy for a dog.  Interesting though that I know the names of the dogs  better than the owners when meeting on walks.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach
Loveland , CO at present time

Good point Bill.  My wife walks our pup due my COPD and bad back problems but she can tell me the name of every dog they meet on their walks but not a single owners name......lol''

Bill N

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom