2018 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
This topic provides a means of posting any thoughts on the 2018 RV Forum Quartzite Rally. You can also leave a message giving your arrival/departure dates, full names and home state if you will be able to join us this year.

For more information and list of attendees go HERE.

Dan and Kevin you were way too fast for me! I was setting up the links as you posted but they are working now.

At this time, Burnetta and I (Dwight) are planning to attend on or before the 20th thru the 28th. Oh, we still have our name tags from our first "Q" get together with you fine folks in 2014.

Jerry & Ardra will arrive Friday Jan. 19 and leave Sunday Jan. 28th.  At least that's the plan now!

ArdraF

Bob and I are going to give it a shot again this year. We may even make it this time. Bob is doing so well, it looks like I may have to buy him a Christmas present even.  ;D

So put Bob and Caryl Pappas down for the 19th through the 27th.

I'm going to try to meet up with you guys for a happy hour or two, and perhaps a Jeep ride(or several).  I've got a reservation at a park in town but, as we all know, plans can change(mine have, twice, in the last 36 hours).
So, maybe we'll see you there, and maybe we'll be stuck in Arkansas for the winter.  We'll see.

We, after all, are retired and flying by the seat of our pants has been our lifestyle for years.

Ellen and I will probably be there again. Don't know with how many or when we'll go.

Hope to see you there  Michael. Let us know when you get  your plans finalized.

Old_Crow said:
I'm going to try to meet up with you guys for a happy hour or two, and perhaps a Jeep ride(or several).  I've got a reservation at a park in town but, as we all know, plans can change(mine have, twice, in the last 36 hours).
So, maybe we'll see you there, and maybe we'll be stuck in Arkansas for the winter.  We'll see.

We, after all, are retired and flying by the seat of our pants has been our lifestyle for years.

There's plenty of room if you want to join us boondocking on the LTVA!

We really didn't want to spend the winter in Arkansas again.  However, I wasn't able to justify leaving the Grand Canyon and traveling back to Arkansas(business and doctors), then leaving Arkansas for Quartzite, only to have to go back to Pensacola in April for my son's wedding, and then blast back across to the Grand Canyon by May 1 for my hosting job.
I did get them to move the wedding a week.  That way I don't have to be in Pensacola on the 28th of April and Jacob Lake Arizona on the 1st of May.

Plans at this point(could change in the next 20 minutes for all I know)are for Quartzite next year.

We are tentatively going to be there, but dates are uncertain at this point. We are also intending to attend the FMCA International Area Rally in Tuscon. We'll have a better handle on our plans in early January.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom