2018 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alpena Jeff said:
I like pictures. Keep them coming please. Names would be fun if possible.

^X2^

SeilerBird said:
It kills me to read this thread. I am so jealous, I wish I was there with all of you. I am there in spirit. At least I have the central Florida mini rally this week but the problem is that it is too short and there is no 4 wheel drive option.  :mad:

^X2^ again.

Love the Pic's and updates too! Wish we were there with all you fine folks...next year for sure..maybe!!  LoL  :)

It  was a beautiful day. Mid 70's.  I saw lots of activity. Some went to tent, some went  RV shopping some went to get apple fritters , some did all, some went to Bill's for final LEDS . His shop has closed. He will pull out in morning when he gets up and  he had  a bunch of help closing up shop this afternoon. Bill is what this RVForum is all about , helping others.  Thank you
Bill  and we missed you Rene!

Attachments

• IMG_3411.JPG
    IMG_3411.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3430.JPG
    IMG_3430.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3431.JPG
    IMG_3431.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3432.JPG
    IMG_3432.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3435.JPG
    IMG_3435.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3437.JPG
    IMG_3437.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 54
Next set of announcements or information  or gossip of the day Tuesday Jan 23, 2018

A few of us ventured out off road all "air downed"  to find pictographs we  had found in past RVForum events. A deep cave revealed some critters had slept there !
We missed  Marsha and Wendy ( past leaders)  as we found first set of pictographs  but  the  corn holes and  one mile hike were not to be found!  So the only thing to do was to go to  Bakery in Quartzsite to find Fritters.  A minor delay as  Terry rescued a Wyoming Van who got stuck in the wash.  On to the patio dining and not pictured was the trip to  LA Mesa RV where Henry showed us his  newest vision of his next RV.  A new  40  foot Phaeton!  Stay tuned

Attachments

• IMG_3372.JPG
    IMG_3372.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3378.JPG
    IMG_3378.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3383.JPG
    IMG_3383.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3384.JPG
    IMG_3384.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 55
Someone asked for  photos so here goes. If you want names you may have to be here cause I'm not good at renaming photos or details.  But I assure you these folks are real .

Pam Nash wins hands down best  snacks as she provided  a BLT  roll today on the heels of her  little sandwiches yesterday!
Larry and Loretta Dodd arrived this afternoon. Whoo hoo friends!

The t shirt of the day is worn  by Tom and is  illustrated here. Love the new guys!

I love Stella Artois Beer as does Debbie and her fancy cozy!
Larry and Mary Ann make it here  after battling weather.  Welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3428.JPG
    IMG_3428.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3414.JPG
    IMG_3414.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3439.JPG
    IMG_3439.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 52
The RVForum sign has survived floods, summer neglect and then finally digging it up,  new markers,  spray paint  and care from Dan and  artistry from Joe.  Bravo. 2018 Dan this is your first photo of 2018, more to follow... 

We miss Wendy!  They told me the Happy Hour was out of control as  animals were now eating on the tables at Happy  hour....

or was it a that Henry bought a dog named Spot?  Lots of laughs, you had to be here!

Attachments

• IMG_3403.JPG
    IMG_3403.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3406.JPG
    IMG_3406.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 59
Henry?s in trouble ! He knows better than to bring a dog to HH !! Let?s put him in charge next year !!!
Miss you all.

Great pics! I'm envious! Still would like names with the faces though, as I'm sure many others would.

Sorry. Had to go out of town last week. I have a doctors appointment this week and won't be able to make it. Maybe next year.

Great pictures Betty, thank you so much for sharing.

I'm still stuck way back on the comment about Henry looking at his next coach, a 40' Phaeton. :eek:

Love following along with the pictures wishing we were there.

Mike

Gordon?s ok !!! We?re headed toward Q tomorrow. I think I?ll bring him to the potluck Saturday ?

[quote author=Wendy]Gordon?s ok !!! We?re headed toward Q tomorrow.[/quote]

That's wonderful news Wendy!

Glad  Gordon is  healing up  but even happier  that Wendy will be here.  She will be able to get  the group in shape!

January 24, 2018

Another Beautiful day in the desert. High today was  73 with a low of 30 last night.  A few walked this morning at 10.  ( to empty our trash) Much activity  in the group. Barb and Frank arrived. Bill left, Larry moved, Jim test drove a rig, lots of vehicles  came and went  but I can't keep track of everyone. My cousin Jim and  friend Claire came to visit. Mary Ann is leaving in  am due to a death in family. Hugs to them.

I went to Big tent at  3pm  and walked over to  Tyson  shopping area. Got an little orange skillet to fry one egg. Got  an ice cream scooper.  Got some  garlic oil for salad dressing or a dip.  Got a bunch of  dented cans at the food store for only $3. 

Returned and Happy hour was in full force!  Happy people visiting  and snacking! Took a photo of sunset sky which was  beautiful.  Photo was not worthy of a post! 

Off  road ride in  am will  leave at  9 am. Channel 33 on CB, bring lunch, chairs and a smile!

Best news of  day was that  Wendy will be here tomorrow!

Maria and I were out enjoying the Cibola National Wildlife Refuge and came across these Condors.  The Refuge is about an hour from here so it's an afternoon. 

Attachments

• California Condor Jana 24 2018.jpg
    California Condor Jana 24 2018.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 45
Wendy said:
Gordon?s ok !!! We?re headed toward Q tomorrow. I think I?ll bring him to the potluck Saturday ?

Best news EVER.  Glad to hear Gordon's hanging in there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom