2018 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alaskansnowbirds said:
If I remember right from past Q rallies, there are only four rules for the rally.

1. Where your name tag.
2. Where your name tag.
3. Where your D__ name tag.
4. No pets at events where there is food.

We actually only had/have three rules - two name tag rules, one with ?damn,? and the no hairy kids at food functions rule. The rules remain in force so come with a name tag !!!

And they are good rules Wendy.

See you soon Lou, bring your name tag!

New folks here. Would like to stop by and say "hi". Not sure of the exact dates, should be there around the 22nd/23rd???

Best laid plans....you know how that goes. Anyways, if I can get outside and work on my Transmission issue with the MH, I'll still make it, if not then next year. I think I have it figured out, just a matter of getting out to see if I can try the fix(electrical issue code 00-35 or something like that, a hit and miss issue).  May I wish all a very Happy New Year!

Eric and I wish we could join all of you in QZ.  Just a head's up ... I believe UTT Transplant and possibly Larry N will be there.  They were awesome contributors to the rally in Lanesboro, MN last fall.  Larry on the guitar and Pam (UTT Transplant) has an incredible voice.  Enjoy!  Again wish we could join you.

There is a flag at the site, (La Posa Tyson Wells).

After having Trailer brake problems on the way to KOFA I went straight to the Rally site in Quartzsite.  I will take my time figuring out the solution but I am safe here for now.

I walked around but did not find anyone from the Forum here this early.

Anyway there is a flag to help find the place, (assuming I found the right place, it looks like the same place).

Attachments

• r20180111_163524.jpg
    r20180111_163524.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 48
HueyPilotVN said:

Anyway there is a flag to help find the place, (assuming I found the right place, it looks like the same place).

If you haven't got yours, Forum FLAGS will be on sale at the pot luck on the 27th.

Or you can order one HERE

Jeff, looks like we?ll pull in late on Friday, January 19.  Looking forward to it.

Doug & Sheryl

Wendy, the problem is that Alaskansnowbirds is actually correct since we never could find our name tags, so the rest of you can wear yours while many are trying to find out "where" in the RV they put them.  ;)

Ed

Looks like we will be arriving a day or two earlier than planned. We now anticipate getting there on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Phil and Wendy Allen here.  We are arriving on the 17th.  We'd love to meet everyone at the happy hour get together(s).  We are staying in a park as this is our 1st time here, have never boondocked before, so a lot to learn.  But can't wait to see you all! Yipee!

HueyPilotVN said:
There should be a 50 amp service pole by the big cactus,  at least the last time you were there it was. Lol!
After having Trailer brake problems on the way to KOFA I went straight to the Rally site in Quartzsite.  I will take my time figuring out the solution but I am safe here for now.

I walked around but did not find anyone from the Forum here this early.

I believe there are five of us including the guy Huey Pilot recruited.  I cant find the post, but I believe his name is Pete.

Thanks. We don?t want to be late to the party, but this spot we?ve been at in KOFA for almost a week is sooo beautiful we hate to leave.

Likely see you all tomorrow.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom