RV Park in Yuma AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sc4668

Hi:

I will be passing thru Yuma AZ in Feb 2018 and looking for a good RV park for a couple days. Anyone have any experience there good or bad and can make a recommendation.

We spent a week at The Palms a couple years ago. It was a great park, large sites, excellent ammenities, secure, fenced, grass dog areas.

We wintered at Fortuna De Oro a few years ago, and it has been upgraded a lot since we stayed there.  A lot of people that we became friendly with love it.  However, there are dozens of campsites along the strip just east of Yuma in what is called the foothills, as well as a few on the west side too.
    Here is their website: http://www.cal-am.com/resorts/fortuna-de-oro/

Ed

Fortuna de Oro is a Passport America member if you are a member.

ArdraF

If you go to FDO, try to get as far north of the interstate as you can... quite noisy if you are close to it.

sc4668 said:
Hi:

I will be passing thru Yuma AZ in Feb 2018 and looking for a good RV park for a couple days. Anyone have any experience there good or bad and can make a recommendation.
I was in Yuma a couple of weeks ago. I stayed at the RiverFront RV park. A cheap RV park that takes cash or check only (no plastic), but there is no check-out time. Leave anytime you want before it gets dark. The lady running the place was very friendly. Lots of spaces when I was there, so nobody on either side of me.  Fairly close to everything in the city.

-Don-  Tucson, AZ

Back
Top Bottom