1994 Winnebago 29RQ Dash AC Problems HELP NEEDED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whitlow

So I just bought this and have been going through things I tried the AC when I first drove it and the blower was working but no cold air. I thought a shot of Freon would do the job but NO. I started it up turned on the AC to max and tried to add freon but it would not take any. the compressor will not turn on so I tried to jump the low pressure switch but nothing. I started looking and found that the cond fan was froze up and has over heated the wire connector to it.I have no power the the fan and can't find a fuse for it. Can someone out there help with advice as to what to do/look for. I also found a burnt into wire on the battery junction block on the firewall the wire all the way to the right. It has power from the block still .
Thanks

This is the P90 GM chassis I got the only wiring harness diagrams I could find. No luck finding what I need I was hoping somebody out here would be able to help me in some way

you could jumper to the compressor clutch to see if that works... only need power there for a few seconds though until you know more about the problem.  If the condenser fan is frozen, that will need to be fixed for sure.  Might just need to take it to an A/C shop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom