2007 Ford Class C E 450 Original wheels ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dw760

Anyone else have a 2007 or 2008 E 450 with the 4 window hole wheels. My 2007 chassis has 4 hole type, and from what I know it should have came with the 8 hole rims. Even my 2003 Tioga & Jamboree 23 Es had the 8 holes.

Maybe they did this at the factory on some of them, since my rig has 14K original miles and the spare is also the 4 hole ?

Strange !

Thanks  Dale

My 2016 and the 2017 both came with 4 hole wheels. Not sure when they changed from 8 hole to 4 hole, but I sure prefer the 4 hole because I can reach in and check air pressure easier.

I hear yah on the reach to the stems S49. I had my 8 hole rigs set up where it was not a problem though, but I did not have wheel covers, had proper stems and the right air gauge to get to them easy.

Im looking into center caps only with a gloss black wheel, and also sorting out the proper extended valve stems. Someone has mickey moused them a bit. If I fail I on this one, I will just go with good stems and new quality wheel covers.

Cheers  Dale  :)

There are options when the RV builder orders the E450 van cutaway chassis from Ford. Wheels and tires are one of them. Don't know if that explains your situation or not, but different RV builders use different chassis specs.

You can find the Ford Fleet specs for a 2007 or 2008 chassis online.
https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/non-html/2008/vs_pdf/e-seriesvan_08bb.pdf

Great info Gary, thank you  :)

Im not a big bling guy, so i have powder coated satin black simulators in mind, with the polished center caps. 

I need to resize a couple pictures of my last Class C and old 92 Class A to show yah.

Cheers  Dale Walker  :))

Back
Top Bottom