best place to offer rving reservations I no longer can use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riabreed011

hello folks. I?m a newbie to posting, although I?ve been rving and lurking on the forums for a long time.

I?ve a three night reservation at a KOA outside of Albuquerque during the 2017 balloon festival there later this week which I am no longer able to keep. I?d love to pass this on to someone and recoup part of my losses, since they will refund none of my fee because it?s so close & during a holiday event.

Where should I best post this? Maybe in the Items for private sale forum?

Thanks for any help steering me the right direction!

Ria

Great question Arch.  DH and I were also wondering if it might be pretty late in the Balloon Festival calendar of events.

Sorry, I?m in California just south of the fires and while safe myself have been preoccupied with other friends and families.

The reservations are for Friday the 13th thru Sunday the 15th, checking out Monday. The park is Journey KOA in Albuquerque: "Pull Thru, 50/30 Amps, Full Hookups, Deluxe Patio Site. (These Deluxe Full Hook Up sites come fully furnished with patio seating, Night Lighting, Fire Pits and plenty of space to kick back and relax!)"

I told the KOA I intended to try to sell them and they said no problem. Reservations are for 2 adults & pets. We paid $285, and I'm open to best offer.

Apparently this forum is as good a place to post them as anywhere? If you are interested, please contact me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom