Toolbox storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mickey G

Does anyone have a tool box in the bed of their 5th wheel that goes the width of the bed and only comes up to the top of the bed rails, so as to not cause interference with the 5th wheel hitch?
What brand and/or size do you have?
I was going to use both a driver and a passenger toolbox with drawers over the back of the wheelwell's, but they arent that big.

When I had a 5th Wheel I had a truck box. Just one of those cheap black plastic ones. Money was tight back then.

In 2006, I bought a aluminum tool box that was the height of the bed rails.  The name on the box is TRAIL FX.  Well built, the only thing I don't care for is the slope on the bottom of the box.  Never bolted it in so I could remove it when it wasn't needed.  Just cut boards to length so it wouldn't slide sideways.  Traded trucks, kept the box.

Wi1dBi11

There are lots weathergaurd makes all shapes and sizes - i use a lund 48 " because it leaves a little room at the sides if i want to put in something 8 ft long and it also sits right below the rails so i can close my bakflip

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom