EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: BALLOON FESTIVAL ON A WHIM?! KOA RESERVATIONS IN ALBUQUERQUE OCT 13- 15 FOR SALE  (Read 136 times)

riabreed011

• ---
Iíve a three night reservation at a KOA outside of Albuquerque during the 2017 balloon festival there later this week which I am no longer able to keep. Iíd love to pass this on to someone and recoup part of my losses, since they will refund none of my fee because itís so close & during a holiday event.

The reservations are for Friday the 13th thru Sunday the 15th, checking out Monday. The park is Journey KOA in Albuquerque: "Pull Thru, 50/30 Amps, Full Hookups, Deluxe Patio Site. (These Deluxe Full Hook Up sites come fully furnished with patio seating, Night Lighting, Fire Pits and plenty of space to kick back and relax!)"

I told the KOA I intended to try to sell them and they said no problem. Reservations are for 2 adults & pets, no sliders. We paid $285, and I'm open to best offer.

Apparently this forum is as good a place to post them as anywhere? If you are interested, please contact me.

Ria

enthusiastic driver of 2007 Agile Roadtrek

Hosted by Over The Network