Fleetwood Storm 32BH front shade/radio problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

esim134

I have an electric roller shade over the front dash.  Twice now it has stopped working.  The last time I brought it to get fixed they installed a whole new motor for it.  The service company delivered the RV back to us, parking it in our yard while we were at work.  Needless to say when we finally had a chance to check it out the radio, back camera and turn signal cameras did not work.  The shade worked for a few times but has since stopped.  I have searched high and low to check fuses.  My manual says the fuse box is to the left of the brake pedal under the dash.  I CAN NOT find it.  I'd like to make sure it's not the fuses before I bring it back in.  Certainly something is not connected properly or a fuse is out.  I'm not so concerned with the roller shade but I do need my radio and cameras back!  Please help!

Thanks,
Erin, Christie, Paisley, D and new puppy Finn

Those items are likely powered by a chassis fuse. You may find that fuse panel under the hood, under a lift up dash panel or similar place. Does the radio have a switch to change the power source from chassis to house power by any chance??

Which manual are you reading? The manual from the chassis maker may be misleading but the manual from the house manufacturer (Fleetwood) might have more/different info.

Our previous motorhome was on a Ford chassis, and there was indeed a fuse box to the left of the brake pedal. It was on the left side wall, just above the floor. You had to be a contortionist to see the fuses themselves. If yours is a Ford, I would think you'd have a fuse box somewhere near the same area. Ours was a 1999, so hopefully they've put it in a more accessible place.

Kev

Back
Top Bottom