EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Looking for a 30F class A with lots of countertop space  (Read 801 times)

ArdraF

• ---
Re: Looking for a 30F class A with lots of countertop space
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
From your rv dealer? As an upgrade? That's interesting. Any link that I could check?

We certainly would love a molded-in sink... Was that an upgrade too?

Unfortunately these were all factory modifications at the old pre-bankruptcy Monaco so may not be do-able these days.  We ordered everything via the dealer and Monaco had pre-agreed to the changes.  As others have mentioned it's possible to swap for after-market changes.  Some people have decided to keep their older motorhomes and modify them instead, including new counters, sofas, etc.

What's really the most important is finding a floor plan you like with most of the features you like or want.  If there are too many negatives then keep looking.  By the way, I'm a 70s female with husband and I love driving our 40-foot motorhome plus Jeep Grand Cherokee.  There's not much difference between driving a 30 footer and a 34 footer.

ArdraF
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:51:56 PM by ArdraF »
ArdraF
:D :D

Isaac-1

• ---
Re: Looking for a 30F class A with lots of countertop space
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »
Exactly spending $1,500 on a dual recliner sofa to replace the old jack knife sofa, and $1,800 a flat panel TV lift cabinet with 50 inch tv is a lot cheaper than $140,000 on a new coach.
2002 Safari Trek 2830

Hosted by Over The Network