Western Recreational Vehicles TC (Alpenlite)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy H.

We just bought a 1994 Western Recreational TC (Alpenlite), model M-11 DBEC.  It's in pretty good shape and completely usable with several but mostly cosmetic deferred repairs. We love the camper and hope to restore it slowly. We are installing the Stable Lift Jack system this month. We would love to find someone with a sales brochure or any other info for that camper that would share with us.  The ID tags are all faded so bad we can read much of the info......but, the manuf. date is 7/93.

Thanks for any help
Andy'n'Linda

Attachments

• SAM_1484.JPG
    SAM_1484.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 38
That looks like a roomy unit.  Enjoy it. For me, half the fun of RVing is repairing/maintaining/tweaking the RV. I hope yours is in good enough shape that you can enjoy using it while doing the restoration process. Happy travels.  :)

Alpenlite, or WRV had one of the best reputations in the business for many years.  Quality was job one for them, at least until the kids got involved.  Near the end quality suffered along with everyrhing else.

Good day!  We just bought a 1996 Alpenlite Pendleton 25-anniversay Edition truck camper.  We are so excited! We are also looking for anyone who just happens to have an owner's manual....seem to be scarce. I will be looking up individual owners manuals for all components but just thought I'd ask!  So, if you do have one OR you know of someone who does, we'd really appreciate if you could share the pdf or link...thanks so much! :)

I have a 1992 Western Wilderness 11 foot camper owner manual.  Also the manuals for the fridge, furnace, hot water heater etc that came with the camper. 

Was looking at this forum and came across your post.  Am still trying to figure out how to post a question on this forum......so will see what happens....

Steve

Back
Top Bottom